The Rambles of Neil Monnery

Another pointless voice in the vast ocean that is the interweb

megan_take_me_out_2013

with 12 comments

Megan

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please leave any comments or contact me directly via the E-Mail Me link on the Right Hand Nav. You can stay in touch with the blog following me on Twitter or by liking the blog on Facebook. Please share this content via the Social Media links below if you think anyone else would enjoy reading.

Written by neilmonnery

January 5th, 2013 at 12:52 am

Posted in

12 Responses to 'megan_take_me_out_2013'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'megan_take_me_out_2013'.

1. I think Megan is absolutely gorgeous, would love the chance to take her out on a date

Jasper x

Jasper Wyatt

12 Jan 13 at 9:45 pm

2. Definitely likey ;)

Johnny

13 Jan 13 at 5:01 pm

3. wow what a lady megan is, i would love to show her how a lady should be treated :-)

neil wheatley

13 Jan 13 at 5:28 pm

4. Who’s! High maintenance. Anyone see her tonight acting the high and mighty. She may have an ample bust but she has a terrible stuck up attitude and I would never date anyone like her. Horrid woman.

Andy

19 Jan 13 at 9:45 pm

5. Megan needs a chill pill. that aside she is a hottie (body/face wize)

kevin

20 Jan 13 at 5:38 am

6. Megan does it for me, fit as f**k, pretty, dark hair, bright eyes, cracking body n sharp attitude, she dress’s well & knows how to move to the groves… You may think she’s stuck up, oh no, she knows what she wants I like a girl with a bit if attitude!! Go for it girly, I’d def keep my light on for her, I’d do more than take her to Fernando… umm mmm!!

Lea

20 Jan 13 at 12:46 pm

7. megan is really preety she always has a smile by her side.!!

Jay

21 Jan 13 at 10:27 am

8. i think Megan was way to nice for that lad.he was stuck to her everywhere she turned.stuck to her.dont know how she remained so nice tbh.altho id proberbly never leave her side either.shes gorgous!

Paul

3 Feb 13 at 2:20 am

9. I’m not one for giving compliments but this woman should be a Hollywood movie star. I love natural red heads ( dunno if you are ), smart red heads, red heads with a perfect body and she has such a nice manner. I hope you read this and make it in entertainment.

Ps the idiot who picked you should be dumped promptly, such an uncool chap. As the saying goes, beauty doesn’t last but stupid’s forever ;)

Good luck.

Stingercut

3 Feb 13 at 2:55 am

10. Well if she knows what she wants, what the heck is she doing on a cheap, tacky Saturday night TV program where the bloke picks her?

I maintain she’s a horrid stuck up specimen.

Andy

3 Feb 13 at 1:34 pm

11. Think you are being a tad harsh there Andy. All we see is an edited version of a TV show. Not really a great way to form such strong opinions for or against anyone.

neilmonnery