The Rambles of Neil Monnery

Another pointless voice in the vast ocean that is the interweb

emma_take_me_out_2013

with 14 comments

Emma

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please leave any comments or contact me directly via the E-Mail Me link on the Right Hand Nav. You can stay in touch with the blog following me on Twitter or by liking the blog on Facebook. Please share this content via the Social Media links below if you think anyone else would enjoy reading.

Written by neilmonnery

January 5th, 2013 at 12:51 am

Posted in

14 Responses to 'emma_take_me_out_2013'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'emma_take_me_out_2013'.

1. Hey Emma how u doin babe? Saw I tonight on the show, u seem kinda sweet ;) x

Dave

5 Jan 13 at 10:21 pm

2. Hi Emma you okay? I saw you ok take me out lastnight and u seemed really sweet :) x

James

13 Jan 13 at 7:19 pm

3. Top lady. Very cool hair, and loving the fact she’s into grungy Rock music and whatnot!

4. your the hottest girl in all the series of take me out <3 <3

ben

26 Jan 13 at 9:27 pm

5. Hi Emma, Wow, you’re so incredibly beautiful. Hope you find the man of your dreams on the show, but if not, I’d love to take you out

David

28 Jan 13 at 5:18 am

6. To the person who was posing as Emma and left a comment, unsurprisingly I didn’t publish it.

neilmonnery

1 Feb 13 at 1:40 pm

7. ^ Nice work at picking out the fakes, good chap!

8. Hey emma :) your really hot, especially now that i’ve seen your tits ;) thanks

Thomas

3 Feb 13 at 8:29 pm

9. your really ugly get of that show for my sake please.

bob smith

7 Feb 13 at 2:38 pm

10. Get a man

danny

11 Feb 13 at 1:47 am

11. That will fall head over ……for you hope you didnt hurt yourself

danny

11 Feb 13 at 1:49 am

12. hey emma the good thing about you is u re really are a full package in the series(apart from how dumb u re) but the bad thing about you is “you” think you are too much of a full package which shows in your attitude which i’m afraid to say might lead to you being single throughout the series.So stop being fussy and picky thinkin you can get a guy anytime becoz it might be too late later.And for god’s sake plz stop acting so posh as if you are already a celebrity arite coz there are a lot of gr8 girls than you in the show.i just wanted to advice u becoz you fell down in da show n i feel so sorry for you so I dont want to end up alone arite. besta luck girl

robbie

11 Feb 13 at 4:06 am

13. and for gods sake plz leave your lights on untill the end .not once have i seen ur light on untill the end.if this carries on ull regret it in the end aite

robbie