The Rambles of Neil Monnery

Another pointless voice in the vast ocean that is the interweb

Take Me Out Girls 2013 – Season 5 ITV1 Photos

with 26 comments

For all the Take Me Out girls photos from the 2014 season then please click on the hyperlink

Hi All,

Well I suppose later today as it is now Paddy returns with the next season of the dating show Take Me Out. Apologies that it has taken me a while to get the photos uploaded and live on the blog but I’ve actually, shockingly had a life this week. It is lucky I’m sitting down when typing that I know. Luckily it’s only the first week of 2013 and I’m positive my social life will dissipate over the coming days and weeks (although I’m already busy tomorrow, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and next Saturday) crazy – it’s like I’m a normal regular person who actually does things and doesn’t just sit in on his own like a pathetic loser. Yeah…as if…*whistles*

Anyway you aren’t here to read about my life. The fact I was in a politics AGM for two and a half hours tonight means little to you. Nor does the fact that I’m commentating on Southend v Brentford tomorrow. You want photos of girls who are appearing on Take Me Out Season Five that starts this Saturday night on ITV1 at the late time of 8:45 compared to its pre-Christmas 7PM slot before The X Factor.

Personally just from looks my early favourites are (in alphabetical order) Daisy, Jodie, Lolly, Lucy-May, Naomi and Naz but as always personalities will shine through as they always do. I have noticed the press photos seem to show two different sets but I assume ITV aren’t yanking our chain with the press photos they’ve sent out. Hopefully you all enjoy the show. Most of the girls are on twitter so if you want to interact with them they’ll do so. I’ve found in the past couple of years they’ve in general been pretty approachable as long as you aren’t being totally weird.

If you want to leave your comments and views on the girls then please feel free. It is always good to see what others think of the show and certainly who are everybody’s favourites and this year you can comment on each girl individually under the photograph if you click on it as it’ll open up a new page but it is time to stop with the waffling and you know what that means…take it away Paddy…

Bring on the Girls…

Tasha

Tasha

Thuy Take Me Out 2013

Thuy

Thuy

As always all the photos are Copyright Thames TV and ITV

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please leave any comments or contact me directly via the E-Mail Me link on the Right Hand Nav. You can stay in touch with the blog following me on Twitter or by liking the blog on Facebook. Please share this content via the Social Media links below if you think anyone else would enjoy reading.

Written by neilmonnery

January 5th, 2013 at 1:29 am

Posted in Media,Random Stuff

Tagged with , ,

26 Responses to 'Take Me Out Girls 2013 – Season 5 ITV1 Photos'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'Take Me Out Girls 2013 – Season 5 ITV1 Photos'.

1. [...] Take Me Out Girls 2013 photos then please follow the [...]

2. [...] For the latest UK series photos please follow the link to the Take Me Out Girls 2013 photos. [...]

3. [...] Take Me Out Girls 2013 Photos [...]

4. Cherry, Emma (love how she’s actually into Rock-type music), Gemma, Lily and Tasha all caught my eye for different reasons. Then Lily got picked first, haha. Nice mix of characters, and the Gossip where you got to find out more about them was brilliant and very insightful. Here’s to a hopefully magnificent season!

5. LOL Stealing pics from michael84.co.uk not very liberal of you. You obviously did not seek any permission from ITV so your copyright statement is a joke.

Michael

12 Jan 13 at 8:10 pm

6. Do you ever update with newer girls? There’s a girl tonight called George who looks stunning. Faves at the moment: both Chloes, Megan, and George!

Dan W

12 Jan 13 at 9:04 pm

7. Michael: How can I steal the pics from you when you never owned the copyright? Yes you publish the pictures as do other websites. I think I saw MSN do them. DigitalSpy have done in the past as have others. They send out a Press Pack for this very reason – to get publicity – and you get permission to publish the photos/information in that. As for my statement about seeking permission from ITV therefore my copyright statement being a joke – it says the photos are copyright the people who own the copyright – that is accurate. If the people who own the copyright do not want the photos published on my blog for whatever reason then they are free to contact me and ask me to remove them and I would do so.

Dan: Rarely because they usually only send out an initial Press Pack with the original flirty thirty. I don’t usually follow up for further information on the newer girls.

neilmonnery

12 Jan 13 at 9:18 pm

8. megans a stunner nikita as well tell me seriously what they doing on a dateing show!

horus

12 Jan 13 at 9:47 pm

9. lol, no admission that the pics you have here were taken from my blog? If you have permission to use the pics and have the press pack, why use the images from my blog? I just find it pathetic that someone would do such a thing without giving credit. You clearly have no accreditation since you have to use my blog to get the images. Nobody said I owned the copyright, however you DID source these images from my blog. I guess it’s not the first time.
    Real bloggers/press/writers/etc. have to go and seek permission and/or have accreditation, like myself,and others like MSN and digital spy you mentioned. I can’t stand the people like you who troll the internet and take images without having permission, which you clearly have not bothered to get.

Freelance writer? lol yeah right!

@ Dan W – He’ll get the other images if I post them on my blog, since that’s where he gets them from.

Michael

13 Jan 13 at 12:09 pm

10. For me Megan is the hottest out of this series followed by Robyn, Megan even beats Dannika and Malin from last year for me!

Jay

13 Jan 13 at 4:13 pm

11. Thuy looks absolutely amazing. Megan looks nice but I bet she ain’t even single and is probably on the show as a ‘prop’.

Van Dam

19 Jan 13 at 9:40 pm

12. I dunno. Those women usually stand where Nikita’s standing now.

13. I find the people on the show interresting and would love to learn more about them.
    the show is great fun and the presenters very nice and tacteful: kind to the contestants.
    I especially like them going back and helping the guy who got blacked out! great idea and very kind too, yes we can alla have fun, laugh and be nice!!! you cracked it ITV!

Spirulina

20 Jan 13 at 11:50 am

14. ^ That’s what I was saying after the first episode of this series: the episode of The Gossip went deeper behind the women in the line–up, which I thought was absolutely great.

15. what about cat the gorgeous brunette?

rob norburn

21 Jan 13 at 1:11 am

16. what about cat the gorgeous brunette? shes the best easy

rob norburn

21 Jan 13 at 1:19 am

17. In the latest show I see what everyone sees in Megan. She’s physically jaw–dropping with her hair, that figure and her stunning natural beauty. Mmmm…

However, I’m now digging on Miki’s origami and Jacqui’s fantastic oil portraits!

18. Megan,Emma,Daniella are the best the look soo nice i hope they gt dates woooo hooo for them and good luck

Elayah

2 Feb 13 at 10:08 am

19. Megan tonight, just WOW. Such a naturally stunning girl and so so sexy with it. Great sense of humour to put up with that situation too, what a girl. Hope we see more of her..

Scoop

2 Feb 13 at 11:40 pm

20. kims proper stunning. her accent is so weird though.

niamh

16 Feb 13 at 11:53 pm

21. Lolly is the prettyist of them all, shes gorgeous and has amazing dress sense! :) #myidol

Jazzzy

17 Feb 13 at 6:33 pm

22. Why was Tasha not picked? i think all her features were attractive.

Andrew

24 Feb 13 at 1:07 am

23. I have 8 favorites from this series Kim, Gemma, Lolly, Alanna, Nikita, Chloe, Pinky & Robyn

Paul

25 Feb 13 at 12:01 am

24. Keji,Chloe,Tasha and lily are gorgeous.Why are they even single?

LISA

19 Apr 13 at 6:13 pm

25. i like lolly but she’s got an unusual taste and style…i guess that’s a gud thing

LISA